Fear of the Dark: A Cyber Novel
Do you know the evil that lurks in the darkness of the metropolitan center? The things that go bump in the night? All of those things that your parents warned you about, but never really seemed to know from which they speak? Do you still think you know?
You don't know ...
Chapter 1.1: The Shredder
Chapter 1.2: The Reverend
Chapter 1.3: i Craven
Chapter 1.4: The Escape
Chapter 1.5: Afterlife
Chapter 1.6: Something Wicked
Chapter 1.7: Our Father
Chapter 1.8: Halloween Gross
Chapter 1.9: I Must Feed
Chapter 2.1: This I Know
Chapter 2.2: Too Close
Chapter 2.3: Coming Soon
This Is Me
I have been bouncing around online for just about 20 years, so I have been there and have done that. It doesn't mean I didn't like it and wouldn't do it again. As most humans, I am a social animal. To be a social animal on the internet it is social media that binds us all together. I prefer Google + and Twitter but have pages on the other ones that I ignore, so you probably should too.
I blog a lot. If you don't like people that blog a lot then I don't know how you got here to begin with. You may want to just move along.
Contrary to popular opinion I hate politics, but have political opinions ..
The easiest way to get under my skin is to apply the "all you talk about is politics" tag. This is a common knee jerk reaction some have when they see something political, and unfortunately I don't hold back sometimes. As a matter of fact, I share more about health, fitness and blogging than politics, which you would know if you weren't busy dismissing me. I actually follow and interact with more people that disagree with me than agree with me politically. The list of "other than politics" seems to be growing everyday and it probably looks a lot like this:
- Blogging (I am a blogger and I blog a lot. Get used to it.)
- Health & Fitness (Avid bodybuilder and diet guru)
- Photography (If I don't know your language now you know why I follow you)
- Android (I love Android, and wouldn't wipe my rear end with an iPhone)
- Humor (If you are funny, I am going to like you)
- Sports (Patriots and Red Sox mostly)
- Music (You'd be surprised how diverse I get here)
- Quotes (I love quotes from historical and hysterical figures)